Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
(Yields 4-6 servings)
- 12 oz Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- Use a fork to make indentations throughout the pork.
In a large resealable plastic bag, add the pork tenderloin
and Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce.
- Seal bag or in the bowl, making sure to coat the pork.
If using a bowl, cover the bowl, and marinate the pork in
the refrigerator, turning at least once,
for 1 hour, or up to 12 hours.
- Heat saute pan with 2 tbsp cooking oil over medium heat.
- Brown pork tenderloin on each side then place in a slow cooker.
- Reduce heat and add 1/2 cup Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce
to the pan to help deglaze the pan.
- Add it and the remaining sauce to the slow cooker.
making sure to coat pork thoroughly.
- Set on low setting for 4 hours. Check degrees of pork
at 3 1/2 hours and adjust any cooking time
as needed to personal slow cooker and desired doneness.
- Remove and serve with any additional
Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce for added flavor.