Teriyaki Veggie Kabobs
(Yields 4 servings)
- 1 cup of Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 cups whole fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 whole, fresh pineapple, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Skewers, (if wooden skewers, please soak in water for an hour first)
- In a resealable plastic bag, mix the teriyaki sauce,
bell peppers, onion wedges, mushrooms, and pineapple in the bag with the marinade.
- Seal, and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Drain meat from marinade.Discard marinade
- Thread the meat and vegetables onto skewers,
leaving a small space between each item.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Grill skewers for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.