Sauteed Teriyaki Chicken
(Yields 6 servings)
- 1 – 1/3 cup Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 lbs. Boneless chicken (with or without the skin)
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil (canola, vegetable, or peanut)
- Combine Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce and the chicken
in a re-sealable plastic bag. Seal the bag and make sure
to coat the chicken thoroughly in the sauce.
- Marinate in the refrigerator, preferably laying
the bag flat, turning once, for at least 1 hour.
For best results, marinate for 4 hours or overnight,
turning several times.
- Heat a wok or saute pan on high.
Once hot, reduce to medium heat and add oil.
- Place chicken in wok or pan and cook on each side
until done, reaching a temperature of 160 degrees.
Discard the remaining sauce.
- Do not cook on a high setting as the sauce can burn
and the chicken as a result.