Our Featured Recipe
Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Burgers
(Yields 4 servings)
- 1 1/2 lb 90% lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 small purple onion, finely diced
- 4 1/2 inch thick fresh sliced pineapple rings
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce
- 4 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 whole-grain burger buns
- Lettuce, tomato for serving
- Prepare grill on high heat.
- Oil grill when ready to start cooking.
- In a mixing bowl, stir to combine ground beef
and Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce. Add diced onion.
- Cover and let marinate 1-4 hours in refrigerator.
- Form 4 patties slightly larger than bun.
- Gently press pineapple rings into tops of burgers.
- Season burgers with pepper and place on grill
pineapple side down.
- Cook 8 minutes per side for medium doneness.
- Serve hot on toasted buns with
mayo, cilantro, lettuce, tomato, and
additional Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce drizzled on buns.
- Follow instructions for preparing burgers.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place burgers pineapple side up on wire rack
- over foil lined baking sheet or broiler pan.
- Broil 6 inches from heat source for
4 to 5 minutes per side for medium.