Vegetable Stir Fry
(Yields 6 servings)
(Use Fresh Produce Only!)
- 1 large onion, sliced or diced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 zucchini or yellow squash, sliced or julienned
- 1 cup snowpeas
- 2 carrots, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 bunch broccoli, separate and trim stalks to the desired length
- 1 pint prepared mushrooms, slice if necessary
- 1 4oz. can water chestnuts, sliced, drained
- 1 4 oz. can bamboo shoots, sliced, drained
- 3 tbsp cooking oil (canola, vegetable, or peanut)
- ¾ cup Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce
- 6 cups Brown or White Rice
- Prepare rice as directed on the package. Keep warm.
- Prepare your wok or large saute pan by turning on the heat
to medium high. Add cooking oil.
- Once the oil is warm add broccoli, onions, mushrooms,
squash, carrots. Stir fry until soften.
- Add remaining vegetables and continue to stir fry
until all vegetables have the desired doneness. Do not
overcook for best results.
- Add Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce and quickly stir to
coat vegetables evenly. Serve immediately over rice. Add
additional sauce for flavor if desired.