Grilled Teriyaki Portobello Mushrooms
(Yields 4 servings)
- 3 – 4 Large Portobello mushrooms caps
- 3/4 cup of Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce
- 3-4 Whole Wheat Burger Buns
- 3-4 Slices of Provolone or Gouda cheese
- Lettuce, Sliced Tomatoes, Sliced Onion
- Gently wash the mushroom caps using a wet paper towel.
- Place the clean portobellos in a glass dish or resealable plastic bag.
- Pour the marinade over the mushroom caps making sure to coat all the surfaces.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap or seal bag, and refrigerate for minimum 1- 1/2 hours, gently mixing the mushrooms and marinade occasionally.
- Grill on medium heat, 6-7 minutes on each side or until desired tenderness. Directly place cheese on top to melt.6. Assemble portobello burger with bun, onion and tomato slice, lettuce.
- Assemble portobello burger with bun, onion and tomato slice, lettuce.