Broiled Teriyaki Chicken
(Yields 6 servings)
- 1 – 1/3 cup Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 lbs. Boneless Chicken (with or without the skin)
- Combine Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce and the chicken
in a re-sealable plastic bag. Seal the bag and make sure
to coat the chicken thoroughly in the sauce.
- Marinate in the refrigerator, preferably laying
the bag flat, turning once, for at least 1 hour.
For best results, marinate for 4 hours or overnight,
turning several times.
- Heat the broiler to high.
- Arrange the chicken on a broiler pan (skin side down)
and broil until brown and crispy, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over and broil until cooked through,
approximately 8-10 minutes.