Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
(Yields 6 servings)
- 1 – 1/3 cup of Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 lbs. Boneless Chicken (with or without the skin)
- Combine Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce and
the chicken in a re-sealable plastic bag.
- Seal the bag and make sure to coat
the chicken thoroughly in the sauce.
- Marinate in the refrigerator, preferably
laying the bag flat, turning once, for at least 1 hour.
For best results, marinate for 4 hours or overnight,
turning several times.
- Preheat grill on the highest setting. Reduce heat after
achieving hot grill.
- Remove the marinated chicken from the bag
and discard the remaining sauce.
- Place chicken on the grill and cook on a low setting
until the chicken reaches 160 degrees and the meat has begun to caramelize.
- Do not cook on a high setting as the sauce can burn as a result.