Teriyaki Steak Kabobs
(Yields 4 servings)
- 1/2 cup of Truly Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 cups whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Skewers, soaked in water
- In a resealable plastic bag, mix the teriyaki sauce,
bell peppers, onion wedges, mushrooms and beef in the bag with the marinade.
- Seal, and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
(For added flavor, marinate the beef overnight,
at least 10-12 hours)
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Drain meat from marinade.Discard marinade
- Thread the meat and vegetables onto skewers,
leaving a small space between each item.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Grill skewers for 10 minutes or until
meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender.